Each Simplicity Sofas sofa and couch is individually custom crafted, one piece at a time at our factory located in High Point, North Carolina, the Furniture Capital of the World.
- Simplicity Sofas' specialty is large, mid-size and small scale hand crafted sofas and couches that fit through narrow doors and stairways where other high quality seating cannot go.
- All Simplicity Sofas couches and sofas fit through 15 inch wide doors and stairways where other furniture cannot go.
Simplicity Sofas offers a large selection of two and three seat sofas available in 200+ fabrics and leathers, including high performance American made fabrics.
- Kid proof, pet friendly fabric selections and genuine European aniline top grain leathers are also available.
The modular design of our multi-sized seating allows individual components (arms, backs, bases, legs, cushion covers, cushion inserts) to be quicly, easily and inexpensively repaired or replaced without the need to return the furniture to the factory or to hire expensive professional repair personnel.
- Simplicity Sofas furniture is constructed with solid oak frames and 2.5 density Ultracel HR (High Resiliency) foam that will stand up to daily use far longer than mass produced furniture found in retail stores.
PRICES INCLUDE FREE THRESHOLD (INSIDE) DELIVERY TO MOST U.S. LOCATIONS.
Simplicity Sofas is an award-winning manufacturer of Made in America sleepers, sofas and sectionals.
- These awards include a $20,000 Grand Prize in a nationwide competition for Most Innovative American Small Business.
- Simplicity Sofas can be found on many lists of Best American Furniture Manufacturers and Direct to Consumer sellers.
- We do not sell through retail stores. All sales are direct to the public only.
- Bypassing the standard retailer's markup allows Simplicity Sofas to furnish superior quality custom-built solid oak frame furniture at prices similar to better quality mass produced brands made with plywood frames and inferior cushions.
Dozens of articles have been written about the company's "extreme" customer service philosophy, quality and innovative designs.
- This is furniture designed to last a lifetime.
- The modular design allows simple (and inexpensive) replacement of individual components (arms, backs, bases, legs, cushions) if needed.
Only premium materials are used in our furniture. Over 90% of component parts and 50% of fabrics are locally sourced in North Carolina.