Go ahead. Don't be afraid. If you have a question, please ask.
If you are in High Point, NC and would like a tour, Please call or email for an appointment.
We want our customers to ask questions. We love to educate.
If there is anything you want to know about Simplicity Sofas, just ask. You will receive prompt in-depth answers.
You can also get detailed answers to general furniture questions.
The Simplicity Sofas blog, is loaded with interesting facts, details and answers to questions furniture salespeople usually can't (or won't) answer.
Have you ever wondered whether those 75% off Mattress sales and 90% off Fabric sales are really legitimate? Why are there so many Going Out of Business Sales? The answers may surprise you.
What is the best way to clean a sofa?
What is a "hardwood?
What is the difference between leather match, bonded, faux, top grain and full grain leathers?
What is the most important thing you need to know before buying a sofa? It may not be what you think.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING THE BLOG AND THE Q&A SECTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE!
1) All information found in the Blog and Q&A Sections of this Website are based on the author's general knowledge and experience. Jeff Frank, a 45 year furniture industry veteran and independent consultant, is the sole author.
2) The answers and articles found on the website do NOT reflect the opinions of Simplicity Sofas and have not been approved by Simplicity Sofas or any other individual or corporate entity.
3) Readers are urged to do their own due diligence and research prior to making any furniture purchases
4) The information and opinions stated in the Blog and Q&A are based on the author's general knowledge and experience. This information can change, become outdated or simply be incorrect.
5) The author is not responsible for purchase decisions or other actions taken by individuals who have relied on this information. Due diligence should be taken before all major purchases.
6) At a minimum, prior to purchasing furniture, it is advised that you do a Google search for "Reviews and Complaints" of any furniture brands and retailers you are considering.
7) Any individual or company representative that feels the information or opinions, stated in this forum, are incorrect, outdated, unfair, misleading or require further explanation, may contact us for immediate correction or deletion.