Award-winning Furniture Designs
Simplicity Sofas builds furniture the old fashioned way, hand-crafted one piece at a time by expert craftspeople.
All Simplicity Sofas furniture is manufactured in the High Point, NC factory of Dimarmel, Inc.
The owner of Dimarmel, Sergio Diaz, has worked with Simplicity Sofas since the first day the company opened in 2007. Sergio personally built every piece of Simplicity Sofas furniture during the company's first three years.
Simplicity Sofas makes its own frames and cushions. Frames are constructed with top quality select grade solid oak lumber.
- Cushions are fabricated one at a time with the highest quality 2.5 density Ultracel foam. Memory Gel and Spring down cushion construction are popular upgrade options. All Simplicity Sofas cushions are built to last 10 - 15 years or more for most people.
- Many fabrics are sourced from North Carolina mills. 98% of all Simplicity Sofas raw materials, parts and components are made in the USA when purchased with these locally sourced fabrics.
Simplicity Sofas furniture for small spaces includes apartment size small sofas, custom small sleepers and small sectionals scaled for small apartments and small rooms.
- Simplicity Sofas also makes custom full-size sofas, mid-size sofas, queen-size sleepers and large sectionals of unlimited size that all fit through extremely narrow doors and narrow stairways where other high quality furniture cannot go.
- Custom options include storage ottomans, slipcovers, skirts, contrast welting, throw pillows, arm covers and more including a selection of 200+ fabrics and leathers.
Simplicity Sofas furniture is built to the highest quality standards. It is designed and built to last forever.
Check out reviews on our website and Facebook. Here are a few examples of what you will find:
- "I have not seen the quality of Simplicity Sofas in 15 years! I couldn't find a single flaw in quality from the construction and materials to the way it's put together. I am often disappointed with quality these days, but what Simplicity Sofas is doing is amazing."
- "Simplicity Sofas is an unbelievable company. My family has been in the furniture business for 85 years. Business closed a couple of years ago. Needed furniture for my man cave. From the minute I placed the order till now I can't believe the quality of the product. Cushions, frame, fabric and upholstering is perfect."
- "The quality of the sofa is OUTSTANDING!!!!!! I have never seen such extreme quality and craftsmanship!!!"
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING THE BLOG AND THE Q&A SECTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE!
1) All information found in the Blog and Q&A Sections of this Website are the personal opinions and advice of Jeff Frank, a 45 year furniture industry veteran and independent consultant.
2) Readers are urged to do their own due diligence and research prior to making any furniture purchases
3) The information and opinions stated in the Blog and Q&A are based on the author's general knowledge and experience. This information can change, become outdated or simply be incorrect.
4) The author is not responsible for purchase decisions or other actions taken by individuals who have relied on this information. Due diligence should be taken before all major purchases.
5) At a minimum, prior to purchasing furniture, it is advised that you do a Google search for "Reviews and Complaints" of any furniture brands and retailers you are considering.
6) Any individual or company that feels the information or opinions, stated in this forum, are incorrect, outdated, unfair, misleading or require further explanation, may contact Mr. Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask the Furniture Expert is a Question & Answer forum from the author of the Insider's Guide to Furniture.
Clear, detailed information about furniture quality, construction, cost analysis and value.
Unbiased brand name comparisons and recommendations. (No compensation is received from any of the brands or companies named.)
Clarification of contradictory information received from sales personnel and home furnishings articles.
Definitions and explanations of confusing furniture terms and descriptions.
Sales, advertising and warranty tricks, traps and warnings.
The answers found in Ask the Expert are the personal opinions and advice of Jeff Frank. His background includes:
Author of 800+ furniture-related articles with over 1 million views.
Founder and author of the Insider's Guide to Furniture.com home furnishings blog and the Simplicity Sofas furniture blog.
45 years of furniture industry experience. Mr. Frank's background includes substantial experience with Manufacturing, Retail, Design, Marketing & Advertising,
Mr. Frank is the former owner of Simplicity Sofas, a former buyer for a major retail furniture chain and has received 7 patents for multi-functional furniture products and systems.