Each Simplicity Sofas sectional is individually custom-built, one piece at a time, by our expert artisans in High Point, North Carolina.
Our custom built modular sectional seating is shipped direct to our customers throughout the U.S.A. . It is one of the most versatile furniture systems ever designed.
- We can create small sectional sofas that fit into small rooms and apartments and also large sectional configurations of any size by simply connecting additional units together.
- Everything is custom crafted in High Point, North Carolina by expert artisans. 90% of our component parts and 50% of fabrics are locally sourced in North Carolina.
- Both large and small sectionals fit through small doors and narrow stairways where other sectionals cannot go.
- Arm units, armless units, corner units and wedge corner seat units can be configured into dozens of different shapes and sizes to fit any size small room or apartment.
All Simplicity Sofas sectionals are guaranteed to fit through small doors and tight staircases as small as 15 inches in width x 42 inches in height.
- High end seating from other manufacturers cannot fit into the smaller rooms and narrow passageways of older homes and apartments.
- The ManCave TV show purchased a huge fifteen seat 17 ft. x 17 ft. sectional to fit down a curving 28" wide stairway.
- Our unique modular design allows us to create huge sectional configurations of unlimited size.
- The modular construction allows individual components (arms, backs, bases, legs, cushion covers, cushion inserts) to be quickly, easily and inexpensively repaired or replaced without the need to return the furniture to the factory or to hire expensive professional repair personnel.
All Simplicity Sofas furniture is constructed with 2.5 density Ultracel HR (High Resiliency) foam.
PRICES INCLUDE FREE THRESHOLD (INSIDE) DELIVERY TO MOST U.S. LOCATIONS.
ALL SIMPLICITY SOFAS SECTIONALS CONFIGURATIONS
CAN BE REVERSED BY MOVING ARMLESS UNITS FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER.
HIDDEN ATTACHMENT HARDWARE HOLDS INDIVIDUAL SEAT UNITS TOGETHER.